The Valleyview Cabin is NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR RENT, please check the Creekside Cabin calendar or check this calendar at a later date. This cabin has 2 person HOT TUB with views of the mountains and the quaint farm valley below. Inside you will find an open living, dining, and kitchen area with cathedral ceilings and hardwood floors. There is a large bedroom with a king size bed, and a separate bathroom with tiled shower (no tub).
This cabin also includes a queen size sofa bed in the living room that will accommodate two additional people (4 occupants maximum per cabin). There is a wood burning stove (free wood provided), satellite TV, DVD player (50-60 DVDs in each cabin), Wi-Fi internet access, and telephone (free long distance calling).
The kitchen is equipped with an electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, toaster and other small appliances, and comes complete with dishes, glassware, flatware, utensils, pot and pans, bake ware, etc. For your convenience we supply coffee (filters included), tea, hot chocolate, creamer, sugar, dish-washing liquid, trash bags, aluminum foil, paper towels, paper napkins, and toilet tissue.
In addition, we provide: top quality sheets, blankets, plush towels, bar soap and all paper products.
There is a washer/dryer in the cabin for your use (laundry detergent and dryer sheets provided), iron and ironing board, hair dryer, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, playing cards, board games, and some books.
Outside you’ll enjoy a front porch complete with rocking chairs, a private back deck with 2 person HOT TUB and charcoal grill (charcoal and fluid provided). Nearby there’s also a picnic table and campfire ring (free wood provided) for enjoying the cool mountain nights.
NO PETS, please: We know that some people are very allergic to pets, therefore we DO NOT allow pets of any kind on the property. If you bring a pet, you will be asked to leave and will NOT receive a refund.
Smoking: For the comfort of all our guests, there is NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY CABIN. If there is evidence of smoking: odor of smoke, or damage from smoking in the cabins, there will be a minimum $100.00 charge. We want each cabin to be kept to the highest standards; thank you for your understanding.
Damages: You are liable for any damage to the cabin or its furnishings. The cabin was inspected before your visit to ensure all furnishings, equipment, and electronics are working and in proper condition. We request that you report to us any damage that occurs during your stay. The cabin will also be inspected after your visit and you will be contacted if any unreported damage is found.
Cancellations: Reservations cancelled within 30 days of your scheduled arrival date will incur a $50 cancellation fee (per cabin rented). At the time of the cancellation you have the option of re-booking a future stay of equivalent duration. If you choose not to re-book with us we will refund any monies paid minus the $50 cancellation fee. If we are able to re-rent the specified cabin, we are happy to issue you a full refund.
Refunds: We do not refund money for early check-outs, for inclement weather, or any other reason. A 4-wheel drive vehicle (and/or chains) MAY be required during the winter months in the event of inclement (snow/ice) weather. If we determine the weather conditions are so severe that they jeopardize your safety we will cancel your reservation extending you the option to re-book at a future date.
No credits or refunds will be issued for the interruption of services such as phone, electric, satellite TV, internet, or gas; failure of these is beyond our control. In the event of a failure of one of these services, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can request assistance from the proper service provider.
- There are inherent risks in the mountains; guests are responsible for being aware of the animals that live here (deer, bears, wildcats, snakes, etc.). DO NOT leave food out or feed them. Please be cautious, if you are allergic to wasps or bees.
- The cabins are NOT childproofed. Parents/adults are responsible for the safety of children inside and outside of the cabins.
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle (and/or chains) may be necessary in winter if there is an accumulation of snow, or ice.
- We enjoy the fact that crime in this area is an infrequent occurrence; however, guests should lock the cabins when they are away, and at other times when you feel it necessary. We are not responsible for damage, theft, loss to or from guests’ personal property.
- Caution should be used when on the property and guests should wear appropriate attire. High heeled and open toe shoes are NOT recommended.
- NO HUNTING, TARGET PRACTICE, OR DISCHARGE OF FIREARMS IS PERMITTED. NO 4-WHEELERS, ATVs, OR OTHER MOTORIZED RECREATIONAL VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED.